Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Training 3/26/2012- End of Phase 1

Afternoon


Ippo's Basic Training


Evening


Balance Kicking: Roundhouse- 3 x 10 Each Side

-----------------------------------------------

All in all, I'm very satisfied with Phase 1. I pushed very hard in the push-ups and sit-ups today and was pleased with the outcome. However, due to an abdominal cramp and some mild dehydration, I ran the 3 miles a full minute slower than I anticipated, which was slightly bothersome. In any case, I'm looking forward to Phase 2, especially because I'll be spending 5 months on it.

For the first month of Phase 2, I'll most likely use Kamishiro Yuu's Basic Training and Narushima Ryou's Basic Training for most of my supplemental training, but I'm sure I'll throw some other things in there as well. :P

Looking forward to it. Hope you guys enjoy all of the updates!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...