Friday, March 23, 2012

Daily Training- 3/23/2012


  1. Ippo's Basic Training
  2. Kamishiro Yuu's Basic Training- Level 1
  3. Teaching boxing for about 30 minutes

-------------------------------------------

Almost done with the first phase and I've been fairly satisfied with the results. I'll be looking forward to my final training session on Monday for Ippo's Basic Training. I did Kamishiro Yuu's Basic Training right after Ippo's Basic Training, so I definitely felt the fatigue in my shoulders. I always do my punches back-to-back, even though I say that it's acceptable to do it over the course of a day.

Really looking forward to starting Phase 2 and pushing myself to get ready to fight again.

1 comment:

sean said...

Yo. I'm a philosophy student and fellow martial arts enthusiast and practitioner. Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your blog. It inspires me to keep training and studying. Thanks. Keep up the work!

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...