The Grand Magic Games Training Camp Workout
- Swim 100 Meters (Sprint!)
- 100 Meter Sled/Tire Pull (Sprint!)
--AMRAP in a day
- You don't have to do the rounds back to back, but you do need to do the Sled Pull right after the swim.
- Both of these things should be sprinting activities. You need to do them as fast as you possibly can.
- It might help to do several rounds early in the day, a few in the afternoon, and some more in the evening. It will be difficult to continue to move through the rounds over and over because of the nature of the exercises. You can't keep a sprint going over and over again, because you will not have the strength to move at that speed continually.