-Jog/Walk 1 Mile with my Dad
1 Minute Squats
1 Minute Sledgehammer Swings
1. Chest Expander: 5 Reps
2. Side Lateral Raises 20#: 2 x 8 Reps
3. Barbell Shrugs 175#: 1 x 18 Reps, 1 x 15 Reps
4. Dumbbell Curls 40#: 2 x 8 Reps
5. Explosive Dumbbell Hammer Curls 20#: 2 x 12 Reps
6. Fast Chain Punching: 2 x 30 Seconds
7. Practicing Parrying/Trapping
8. Ab Wheel from Knees: 15 Reps
- It was good to be able to train with my Dad again. He hasn't been able to run for a long time, because of a serious injury, but after long periods of rehabilitation and some really nice shoes, he's been able to run a couple of times now.
- I really do like to mix it up with my training. This workout wasn't so cardio taxing and wasn't super heavy or high rep-- but kind of stayed right in the middle of all three and included some things I don't normally do.