- Incline Bench Warm-up- 135# x 10 Reps
- Pull-up Warm-up- 5 Reps
- Incline Bench- 175# x 3
- Incline Bench- 195# x 2
- Pull-ups- 15 Reps
- Incline Bench- 215# x 1
- Incline Bench- 235# x 1
- Pull-ups- 14 Reps
- Incline Bench- 235# x 1 (assisted)
- Dumbbell Lawnmower Rows- 40# x 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Incline Bench- 50#/hand x 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Lawnmower Rows- 50# x 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Incline Bench- 70#/hand x 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Pullover 70# x 6 Reps
- One Arm Upper Chest Flyes w/Band- 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Pullover 70# x 8 Reps
- One Arm Upper Chest Flyes w/Band- 10 Reps
- Plank to Failure
- Side Plank to Failure (each side)
- Inverted Hanging Leg Raises x 8
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Daily Training Update- 12/26/2010
Lifted weights with my dad today, which was fun. Fortunately, it is also some research for an upcoming workout series. Yay, two birds with one stone!
Week 126 is here! Day 883 60 Renegade Push-ups w/60# DBs 60 Sit-ups to One-Leg Glute Bridge Each Side 60 Landing Gears w/35# DBs 40 ...
Support us on Patreon! The Goku Training Program Master Post (In Chronological Order) Goku's Early Training Roshi's Trainin...
Support us on Patreon! Ninja Movement Naruto Ninja Movement: The Challenge Naruto Ninja Movement Naruto Ninja Movement 2.0- Workout #...
I was thinking the other day about the kind of training that Grandpa Gohan would've put Goku through in his early years and that it migh...