Thursday, December 16, 2010

Daily Training Update- 12/16/2010

Sick for two days! Yay! I knew something was up with my run the other day. Felt it today, too, but at least I was able to train.

Valkyrie's Training Level One

Notes:
  • A little coughing during the run, but it wasn't bad.
  • Stupid glute-ham tie-in injury was a little rough with my kicking practice, but I think toward the end, it actually started gaining more mobility.
  • Balance training was on a half-balance ball. Stood on the flat side with both feet for half of the time and then each leg for the remaining time. One leg was difficult, but it got better when I thought about "rooting" myself, by really focusing on my weight pushing down through the half-ball to the ground.

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...