Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Training Update- 12/13/2010

Ryouzanpaku Fundamental Workout (Modified)

Break Time
-Deep Horse Stance- 5 Minutes Total (3 Failures)

Lunch Time
-2.5 Mile Run (21 minutes, 15 seconds)

Notes:
  • Had to do these exercises on my work breaks, so I didn't really get to finish the whole workout or do it in order.
  • Sore all over from yesterday's training, so I'm sure that didn't play into my run going well.
  • Felt like I was having a little trouble breathing in the later part of the run. Hopefully, I'm not getting sick... was in the biting cold wind demonstrating some techniques yesterday.

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...