|Let's get to it!|
“The King’s Heart” Workout
- 3 Minutes Heavy Bag Work
- 1 Minute Push-ups for Max Reps
- 2 Minutes Sledgehammer Strikes
- 1 Minute Waist Twists w/45# Plate for Max Reps
- 1 Minute Back Squat @40% 1 RM for Max Reps
- 1 Minute Pull-ups or Lat Pull-Downs @60% 1 RM for Max Reps
- 800 Meter Run (Can also carry a Heavy Bag in a Bear Hug 400 Meters if available)
- 1 Minute Walking Lunges for Max Reps
- Wearing hand wraps for the heavy bag will help you not tear the skin on your hands.
- Swing the sledgehammer at a tire. It's easier than smashing stakes into the ground repeatedly.
- There's not really any rest programmed into this workout. You'll get a little rest moving in between stations, so just focus on slowing your breathing down after each exercise couplet.