|I want YOU to do go work chest!|
“The King’s Armor” Workout
- Bench Press- 10 x 1 Rep (Increasing from 50% to 1RM for the day. May not actually be 1RM. Rest only as long as it takes to change out the weights and get a drink of water.)
- Dumbbell Bench- 3 x 8 Reps (Palms turned in. Use a weight you can barely get 8 reps with. 1 Minute Rest between sets.)
- Pull-ups or Lat-Pull Downs- 3 x Max Reps or 15 Reps (Use a weight you can barely get 15 reps with. 1 Minute Rest Between Sets)
- Weighted Sit-ups- 3 x 20 Reps (1 Minute Rest)
- DB Side Bends- 3 x 20 Reps (1 Minute Rest)
- On the pull-ups, if you get to 15 reps for all three sets, you can add weight to the movement OR you can do more reps.
- On the weighted sit-ups, keep the weight high on your chest for the whole movement.