The All-Japan Rookie Champ Workout
- 3 Mile Run, 7 Sprints Throughout (Shadowbox 15 seconds at the 1, 2 and 3 mile marks.)
>3 Minutes Neck Bridging
>3 Minutes Headstand Work
>Getting to the One Arm Push-up (Eventually, do 50 OAPUs each side, with feet elevated)
-3 Sets MAX Triangle Push-ups
-Hold Top Position of One Arm Push-up- 3 x 1 Minute Each Side
-Push from Bottom Position of OAPU- 3 x 20 sec Each Side
>One Arm Alternating Cable Press- 30 Reps
>Crab Walk- 3 Sets of 50 Meters Forward, 50 Meters Backward
>Shadowboxing 4 x 3 Minute Rounds
>3 Mile Run, 7 Sprints Throughout (Shadowbox 15 seconds at the 1, 2 and 3 mile marks.)
- For Triangle Push-ups, place your hand under your chest with the index fingers together and the thumbs together in the shape of a triangle or a diamond. Make sure your chest touches your hands as you go down.
- Make sure your shoulders are square and your feet are together in the One Arm Push-ups
- One Arm Alternating Cable Press is something you'll need to do at a gym. It's essentially a standing one arm bench press using a cable machine. If you don't have access to one, you may do one arm bench press with dumbbells. Use a weight you can get 30 reps with and increase it as necessary.
- For the Crab Walk, you'll be on your hands and feet, with your body facing toward the sky. Don't let your body sag as you move. Go as fast as you can, because it gets brutal going slow.
- This is a pretty rough one, so use your own judgment on how much you can do.
- Added neck work to this workout, as well.