Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daily Training 2/21 and 2/22/2012

I forgot to post these, so I'll go ahead and make it up now.

2/21-
-3 Mile Run, 7 Sprints Throughout
-265 Push-ups in Various Sets

2/22-
-150 Jump Rope (very fast)
-1 Minute Handstand Practice
-15 Back Extensions
-1 Minute Handstand Practice
-50 Burpees
-"Art of the Stone Lock" Practice w/10# KB
-1 Minute Handstand Practice
-10 Side Bend w/35# Plate (each side)
-10 Single Arm Stiff Leg Deadlift w/35# Plate (each side)
-10 Side-to-Side Ab Twists w/35# Plate
-10 Diagonal Ab Twists w/35# Plate (each side)
-10 Behind the Head Plate Circles w/35# Plate (both directions)
-10 Back Extensions


I've been experimenting and playing around a lot recently with my workouts. Just trying to see where my body leads me during the workout. There are good days and bad. Will probably go back to using schedules here, shortly. I just threw this stuff in here to change it up a little.


No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...