The Majin Buu Workout (Inspired by Majin Buu's Forms)
Buu was a monster from the beginning. He stomped his way through gods and heroes. For those who presented a challenge, he absorbed them into his being and copied their powers. It finally took a combination of two of the strongest warriors in the Universe and the use of a super technique that used the power of people all over the galaxies to put the pink powerhouse down.
|Buu is GAINZ incarnate.|
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- Skipping-100 Meters
- One Leg Zig-Zag Hops- 100 Meters
- Run 400 Meters
- 20 Deadlifts @ 225#
- 20 Back Squats @ 185#
- 20 Thrusters @ 135#
- 10 Overhead Presses @ 135#
- 10 Barbell Curls @ 135#
- 10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls @ 135#
- 10/Side One Arm Dumbbell Snatch @ 40#
- 20 Medicine Ball Slams @ 20#
- 30 Sledgehammer Swings @ 10#
- 20 Wall Balls @ 20#
- 10/Side One Arm Dumbbell Thruster @ 40#
- 25 Meter Sled Push @ 300#
- To perform One Leg Zig-Zag Hops, you start standing on one foot and then leap at a 45 degree angle (left or right), landing on the other foot. Then you hop in the other direction (left or right) at a 45 degree angle, attempting to keep jumping across an imaginary straight line down the field or path you are on.
- On the second workout, keep the clock running as you strip or reload the weights. Ideally, you should have a power rack to help you with the lifts. If you are unable to complete all of the reps in one set, that's fine. Just complete the reps for one exercise before going onto the next one. If you have to decrease the weight, that's fine, too.
- The Fat Buu workout is to emulate the child-like nature of Fat Buu as well as mimicking some of the motions we saw him do.
- The Super Buu workout is because Buu is pretty muscular-looking during this form. He's long and lanky, but still built. He's got some aesthetic going on, but he's still tough as well. That's the general idea of the second workout: using exercises that will build muscle and stringing them together to beat you down and build you up.
- Kid Buu's workout is based primarily on the things we see him do. The Dumbbell Snatch is for his Vanishing Ball move, the Med Ball Slams and Wall Balls are for throwing energy blasts, the Sledgehammer Swings are to mimic the times that he literally slammed Vegeta into the ground like a freaking hammer, and the Sled Push is to mimic his last moments of pushing the Spirit Bomb away.