|You might think so in the middle of this.|
Workout #8: The Village Idiot
(Rest 30 Seconds between sets and exercises)
- Burpees- 3 Sets of 30
- Strict Pull-ups- 3 Sets of 5
- Push-ups- 2 Sets of 50
- Pistol Squat- 2 Sets of 10
- Triceps Dips- 3 Sets of 20
- Beginners do burpees without the jump. Pull-ups can just be negatives or half pull-ups. Push-ups can be on your knees, if necessary. Squats can be done with both legs or pistols to a box.
- Advanced can use a weighted vest or do 2 or more rounds, as your fitness improves.
- Don't attempt harder variations of the exercises until you can do the easier versions without stopping. If you're still having to do your sets of 50 push-ups in 2 sets of 25, you're not ready to add rounds or wear a weighted vest.