Thursday, May 28, 2015

IIFYM with Mike!

A video my friend and I did for his new YouTube channel. 50% of everything he makes from his YouTube channel and future gear is going to help Veterans. He’s a retired Marine with a head injury disability and he uses lifting to help deal with PTSD and depression. This man is like my brother and he is awesome.

If you already follow me, follow him and share his stuff. If you don’t follow me, follow me and then follow him and share his stuff. If you don’t wanna follow me, still follow him and share his stuff. He’s got an awesome long term plan to help veterans and I’m happy to be a part of it.

This video is about your macronutrient breakdown needed for weight loss or weight gain. Mike is hardcore. He weighs and measures everything and he is all about macros.





That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...