Sendou's Basic Training
- MAX Push-ups
- MAX Sit-ups
- Overhead Press- 8 Reps
- Biceps Curls- 8 Reps
- Run 3 Miles
- 3 Minutes Shadowboxing
- 3 Minutes Mitt Work
- 3 Minutes Heavy Bag
- Practice the Smash- 15 Reps Each Side
- Sparring- 3 x 3 Minute Rounds
- This workout focuses a little more on strength-building than some of the other basic Ippo workouts, but that's just more Sendou's style.
- You can use a barbell, dumbbells, or kettlebells for your presses and curls, but whatever you do, you should not be able to complete more than 8 reps with whatever weight you pick.
- During your mitt work and bag work, it's not really necessary to practice holding your hands up, because Sendou's full-power style is just concerned with putting more and more strength into every punch, so try to focus on that.
|Sendou just hits things... Really freakin' hard.|