1. Run 400 Meters
2. Farmer's Walk- 200 Meters w/30lbs per hand
3. 25 Burpees w/Farmer's Walk Weight (w/push-up and jump)
4. Farmer's Walk- 200 Meters w/same weight
--AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 20 Minutes, followed by
1. 2 Mile Run, every 3 minutes, do 10 Burpees
2. 100 Meter Balance Walk
- There is no rest during this workout.
- When doing the Farmer's Walk, you can run if you like, but please be careful not to trip.
- The burpees with the weights are going to be murder and it's going to slow you down, but just keep pushing through.
- Fortunately, the good thing about obstacle courses is that even if you aren't a super strong runner, you can still pick up some time by having overall good strength and fitness, so that's why you really won't see many long stretches of running in these workouts.