This workout is based on the things we see both Issei and Rias program for training.
|He looks pretty badass here.|
Don't expect a lot at the beginning.
Issei's Beginner "Devil's Pawn" Training
- Pull-ups to Failure
- Deadman Hang to Failure
- Run 1 Mile, as fast as possible
- Seated Split Stretch- 5 Minutes
- Push-ups to Failure
- Plank to Failure
- This is a very beginner-level workout.
- Do as many pull-ups as you can, then hang from the bar until your grip gives out (Deadman Hang)
- If you cannot perform any pull-ups at all, just hang from the bar as long as you can until you fall. Do this twice. Once for the set of pull-ups and once for the set of Deadman Hang.
- If you have to walk during the run, that's fine. Just do your best to get the mile done in as fast a time as possible.
- On the Seated Split Stretch, slowly try to push your legs out wider and lean forward as much as you can during the 5 minutes. Do not hurt yourself, but try to push your flexibility.
- Finally, do as many push-ups as possible, before finally holding the top of the push-up position as long as possible.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!