Adventure Time Workout: Finn and Jake Train for "The Barn"
Finn decides they need to train if they are going to defeat The Barn, so they embark on a short-lived training session. It gets derailed by some infighting, but the two learn some valuable lessons on how to defeat the barn anyway: Fighting dirty. We won't be focusing on that aspect, though.
Here's the workout!
Finn and Jake Train for "The Barn"
- Light Jog- 5 Minutes
- Splits Stretch- 2 x 1 Minute Sets (Rest 30 seconds between sets)
- Jumping Rope- 5 Minutes
- Practice Martial Arts- 10 Minutes
- Grappling- 10 Minutes
- Sparring- 5 Minutes
- Practicing martial arts can be shadowboxing, bag work, kata, or technique practice.
- Grappling would preferably by submission grappling. If you are new to it, start slow and be careful. It would be best if you had mats.
- For sparring, you can go no-contact to full contact. It's your preference. If you're going from medium to full contact you may want to wear gloves, a mouthpiece, a cup, and headgear. You may wear more gear if you so choose. The point is to practice your fighting, not to break your face or bones during practice.