So, here it is!
Ippo vs. Sendo- Redux
- 3 Mile Run, 7 Sprints Throughout (Shadowbox 15 seconds at the end of each sprint)
- One-Arm Alternating Cable Press- 30 Reps (Each Side)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press- 2 Sets x 15 Reps
- Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls- 2 Sets x 15 Reps
- 20 Push-ups
- 20 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
- MAX One Arm Push-ups (Each Side)
- MAX Decline Sit-ups
- MAX Jumping Hindu Squats
- 10 x 800 Meter Sprints (Goal: 3:00 Minutes/Sprint)
- 3 x 3 Minutes Heavy Bagwork
- 3 x 3 Minutes Mitt Work
- 3 x 3 Minutes Shadowboxing
- 3 x 3 Minutes Jump Rope
- 3 x 3 Minutes Double-End Bag or Heavy Bagwork
- 3 x 3 Sparring or Sledgehammer to Tire
- Neck Bridging- 3 Minutes
- Headstand Work- 3 Minutes
- For Dumbbell Shoulder Press, you should stand with your feet approximately shoulder-width apart, hold the dumbbells in your hands at shoulder height, palms facing away. As you press up, bring the weights together in an arching motion over your head. You should pick a weight you barely get 15 reps with.
- For Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls, you hold the dumbbells at your side and then, alternating each side, curl your arm up until your palm is close to your body. Don't cheat the motion. The weight is too heavy if you have to use your hips or move your elbow away from your body to lift it. You should also barely get 15 reps here, as well.
- For the Sledgehammer to Tire, you can either use a tire or (like I sometimes do) a fallen tree. Try to put maximum force into each swing. You can alternate your grip each round, if you like. I would say that an 8-lb sledge is a good place to start. You would be surprised the training equipment you can buy and/or make using things at your local home-improvement store.
Until next time, good luck and train hard!