Naruto's Early Training
1. Run 10 Kilometers (Approx. 6 Miles)
2. 100 Push-ups
3. 100 Sit-ups
4. 100 Pull-ups
5. 30 Minutes "Ninjutsu Training"
6. 100 Punches to Kakashi Doll, i.e.- Heavy Bag
- In general, we're going to use "Time" as a function, so try to do the run, push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups as fast as possible, while keeping good form.
- Your "Ninjutsu Training" can be whatever kind of martial arts training you want. You may do forms/kata, shadowbox, hit focus mitts, practice Iron Palm skills, or whatever. The point is that you are training some sort of skill or ability relevant to combat. Heck, you could even blindfold yourself and walk through your house, if you think that ability would be useful. I'm leaving this one up to you guys-- build your own skill set!
- The punches to the heavy bag can be from whatever stance you want, using whatever style of punch you want, but do no more than 100 total punches. I would also recommend bag gloves, so you don't tear the skin off your knuckles.