Friday, September 11, 2009

Real Anime Training- Always Free

You'll never have to worry about me peddling some fitness course to you guys that I dreamed up over the course of the weekend and that "I'm selling for 240 bucks but is worth over $1,000." I don't play that game. It's a bunch of bull and, honestly, it needs to stop. I believe that information should be free and that includes information about health and fitness.

Anything and everything I bring to you guys will be absolutely free. I might make shirts if we get a little more popular, but nothing crazy. There's honestly been a lot of really good courses out there that I or some friends of mine have purchased, but most of the information in those books could have been found out for a much lower cost or no cost at all. Training manuals, pictures, home made fitness equipment, videos-- if it's Real Anime Training, it's free. Plain and simple.

And I've been trying to come up with a slogan for us, so if you have any ideas, drop me a line at RealAnimeTraining@gmail.com-- love to hear from you. I've been kicking around a couple of 'em, but I'd like to know what you guys think. On that note, anything you guys want to ask, feel free.

Till next time, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post more videos onto your account not someone elses and add everyone in sight on facebook to the real anime training thing post your website when sending messages ecetera

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...