"Double or Nothing"
- 10 Double Unders
- 10 Thrusters @ 135/95#
- 20 Double Unders
- 20 Cleans @ 135/95#
- 30 Double Unders
- 30 Front Squats @ 135/95#
- 40 Double Unders
- 40 Back Squats @ 135/95#
- 50 Double Unders
- 50 Deadlifts @ 135/95#
--20 Minute Time Cap
- All Double Unders must be unbroken to continue to the next exercise.
- Whenever the clock hits 20 minutes, stop and see how far you've gotten.
- Feel free to scale the weight down if you need to.
- The second weight listed after the "/" is the female weight recommendation.
- This is a rough workout, to be sure. Your legs are going to hate you.
- The Cleans can be Full Cleans or Power Cleans. As long as you end up at in the front rack position at the top of the movement, you're fine.
- Maintain proper posture and core tension throughout this entire workout. You don't want to try to blaze through the workout with bad form and end up hurting yourself. When in doubt, slow down or lower the weight. Leave your ego out of the gym.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!