|These are the pages where Baki demonstrates this amazing skill.|
Repeat this until the entire newspaper is gone, or until you can no longer continue. But that's not all...
Baki's Newspaper Workout
- Grip Training w/whole newspaper
- Juggle newspaper ball on fists- 10 Minutes
- You don't have to complete the entire newspaper, but just go until you can't. If you want to push yourself, wait until the sale paper comes out for the week. If you drop the ball, don't worry, just pick it up and start again. Don't stop the clock.
- What I mean by "juggling" a newspaper ball on your fists, I mean that you should attempt to keep the crumpled paper in the air for as long as you can, using nothing but your fists. Baki did this after he closed his fist around the sheet of newspaper.
- This workout is about grip strength and coordination. You probably won't get out of breath and literally anyone can do it, because you're only training with a piece of newspaper.
That's all for today, until next time, good luck and train hard!