|This is a very important technique.|
- Do 50 Reps of every martial arts technique you know on each side of your body.
- 50 Push-ups
- 50 Pull-ups
- 50 reps of every martial arts technique you know is a very tall order for some. It's also hard to define what is a "technique." A seiken or a jab or a front kick are obviously techniques, but some people would list combinations like the jab-cross or self defense techniques like "Thundering Hammers" from American Kenpo as techniques. If you have a partner, that adds another dimension and can allow for grappling and submission techniques. It's entirely up to you how in depth you want to make this workout, so choose wisely!
- It would be smart to make a list of all the techniques you know before you begin the workout, because you will not remember them all in the midst of the workout, especially when your brain is telling you to quit out of boredom or fatigue.
- 50 push-ups and pull-ups at the end of the workout may also be difficult due to fatigue.
- My friend says that this workout takes him around 4 hours to complete so keep water and a carb source, like a sports drink or gel with you to keep yourself going.