Climb 100ft of Rope Total, then
- 10 Burpees (Push-up and Jump)
- Run 400 Meters
--AMRAP, Add 10 Burpees every round.
- If you have 10ft of climbing space on your rope, climb it 10 times. All-in-all, you just need to cover all 100ft before moving on to the rest of the workout. Wear gloves for your hands if you need to prevent rope burns or torn hands.
- If you do 5 Rounds, your rounds will be like this: 1st- 10 Reps, 2nd- 20 Reps, 3rd- 30 Reps, 4th- 40 Reps, 5th- 50 Reps. Therefore, after 5 Rounds of this workout, you would have done 150 Burpees.
- When you cannot complete a set of Burpees or cannot run anymore, the workout is over.
- There is no rest in between rounds.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!