The Juvenile Prisoner's Boxing Routine
- 25 Push-ups
- 50 Sit-ups
- 50' Duck Walk
- 10 Minutes Jumping Rope
- 5 Minutes Shadowboxing
- 1 Minute Each: Seated Hamstring Stretch, Butterfly Stretch, Side Bend Stretch
- Dumbbell Overhead Press- 3 x 15 Reps
- Dumbbell Side Bends- 3 x 15 Reps
- 3 x 3 Minutes Shadowboxing
- 3 Minutes Bag Work
- 3 Minutes Sparring
- Medicine Ball to Abs- 15 Reps
- 50 Bicycle Crunches
- These are very simple and easy workouts, because the prisoners were all just beginning training. They didn't have very long to prepare for the fights, so these routines would be sufficient for getting them used to moving their bodies.
- The Duck Walk (in a few different variations) can be seen here, here... and here.
- These are great beginner's boxing workouts, because they introduce you to a lot of things, while simultaneously not pushing any one thing too hard.
I hope you enjoy this one. Until next time, good luck and train hard!