Naruto Ninja Movement 2.0- Workout #9
- Swim 50 Meters
- Run 100 Meters
- 10 Pull-ups
--AMRAP in 30 Minutes
- You may have difficulty with finding a place to swim, sprint, and do pull-ups.
- If you have access to a lake, you might be able to do the swim there, sprint next to the lake, and maybe do some pull-ups on a tree limb. However you need to get it done.
- If you can't do all 10 pull-ups in one set, stay there until you complete all ten reps.
- There is no rest in between rounds.
- I know there's not a lot of swimming in obstacle courses, but I thought it would be a good change-up for your cardio.
That's all for today, guys! Hope you enjoyed this one! Until next time, good luck and train hard!