Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru- Basic Karate Training
1. 50 Knuckle Push-ups
2. 50 Squats
3. 10 Jump Squats
4. 50 Sit-ups
5. 50 Back Arches
6. 100 Horse Stance Punches (each side)
7. Splits Stretch- 3 sets of 1 minute
8. Full Contact Karate Sparring- 3 Minutes
- There are a bunch of things that could've been included in this workout, but weren't because it's supposed to be for someone who has never practice Karate before, but is kind of used to physical activity, much like Minoru.
- Back arches are essentially like a sit-up, just lying on your stomach and arching your back, instead of lying on your back and rolling up into the sit-up position. It is a good exercise for your back, especially if you've never done any back exercises.
- For the Karate Sparring, I recommend that you wear a mouthpiece and a cup. Remember, no strikes to the face with your fists. However, if we are using the style of Karate in this manga, strikes with fists to the face are fine, as are elbow strikes... but just start with a Kyokushin style of sparring first and then maybe you can build up to something a little more rough.