Saturday, May 29, 2010

Master Wong- Free Online Wing Chun Instruction

Hey, guys. Got another video for you today. This time, the video is from Master Wong's channel on YouTube.

Now, I'm not going to lie. I don't know any Wing Chun, nor do I pretend to know any. However, I've seen a few of this guy's videos and I'm very impressed. I'm not just impressed with the way he moves and his attitude, but also with the fact that he offers entire training courses on YouTube for free... which lines up nicely with my view of information on the internet. In any case, check this guy out and see if you can get anything from him. Until next time, good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...