They don't really know what they are doing or how to go about becoming stronger, but they do what they know and they keep on pushing forward with their willpower. This workout is based on the exercises we see them doing during this time, but before they begin training with Garp.
Coby and Helmeppo's Determined Training
1. Manual Labor- 2 to 8 hours (Choose any)
- Pulling Weeds
- Raking Leaves
- Moving/Carrying Furniture
- Taking Out Trash
- Painting with Brushes and Rollers
- Any work requiring use of hammer, sledgehammer, pick-ax, shovel, post-hole digger, ax, hatchet, hoe, wrenches of various sizes, or picking up heavy things.
- Run 1 Mile
- 50 Sit-ups or 10 Hanging Sit-ups
AMRAP in 30 Minutes
3. Combat Training
- Sword Practice- 100 Overhead Strikes (50 Moving Forward, 50 Moving Backward)
- Hand-to-Hand- 5 Minutes Light Sparring or Heavy Bag Hitting
- The positive to manual labor is that you have a variety of movement patterns to work through and will also let you build some real-world strength. Alternatively, you can pick easier labor for recovery time.
- If your abs start cramping, stretch them out and try to rest before continuing. If you need to stop, please do so.
- In your sparring, please keep it light and use gear if you can.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!