|Get ready for pain, pain, and more pain.|
Baki's "Iron Will" Workout
Go as far as you can, following this same pattern (please see notes):
- 5 Handstand Push-ups*
- 25 Hindu Squats
- Run 400 Meters
- 10 Handstand Push-ups
- 50 Hindu Squats
- Run 800 Meters
- 15 Handstand Push-ups
- 75 Hindu Squats
- Run 1200 Meters
- 20 Handstand Push-ups
- 100 Hindu Squats
- Run 1600 Meters
- For the Handstand Push-ups, the ultimate goal would be to do them on your thumbs and without any wall support. Now, I understand that this is unreasonable, so please start just on your palms and feet against the wall if necessary. The progression would be palms-->palms, with no support-->five fingers-->minus pinky-->minus ring finger-->minus middle finger-->minus index finger.
- During the workout, there will come a time that you are not able to do any more Handstand Push-ups. You may transition to Fingertip Push-ups at this point to get you ready for Fingertip Handstand Push-ups.
- You may stop the workout at any time you feel like you can't go on. Please stay hydrated and, if you are going longer than 30 minutes, take in some carbs, too.
- You do not have to do the exercises unbroken to continue the workout and you can break them into sets. There will come a point that you will eventually say, "I'm done. I can't do it anymore." That is the end of the workout, unless you find the will to push through that.
- This will wreck your back, your arms, your legs, and your lungs. Be prepared.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!