Basic Training with James Shiba
- Run 3 Miles- Goal: 21 Minutes (Add 10lbs to vest or backpack every time you reach 21 minute goal)
- 500 Punches to Heavy Bag (see notes)
- 100 Jumping Hindu Squats (see notes)
- 5 x 3 Minute Rounds Shadowboxing
- You'll notice there's not too many exercises here, but there's definitely ways to make it more difficult.
- For the run, add a weighted vest or backpack when you reach the 21 minute goal.
- On the punches, when you reach 500 punches without stopping, add 500 more punches.
- For the Jumping Hindu Squats I would recommend using LifelineUSA's Portable Power Jumping after you reach 100 straight reps of Jumping Hindu Squats to increase the difficulty.
- When you become comfortable with your shadowboxing, you can increase the difficulty using LifelineUSA's Power Punch.