Kamishiro Yuu's Wrestling Practice
Practice Shooting (AKA: Penetration Step), no partner- 10 Minutes
Practice Sprawling, with or without partner- 10 Minutes
Practice Wrestling: 30-60 Minutes
- When wrestling, you are not going to go for any submissions, instead you will focus on controlling your opponent and attempting to put both of his shoulders on the ground or having a hard, decisive throw (kind of like in Judo).
- Be careful if you are new to wrestling. You don't want to end up hurting yourself by going too hard, too soon.
- A few examples of penetration step:
- Sprawling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NymyYoI97qU
- It's a simple workout, but it has the potential to be very, very painful.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!