Saturday, June 30, 2007

My training so far

I've been working on some basic fighting techniques, while trying to improve my cardio with running, swimming, and circuit training. I've also been working outside for 8 hours a day framing a house. So, like our Dragonball friends Goku and Krillin I've been working on a construction site. The hot sun beating down on you all day as you bend down, lift, push, hammer, reach and saw really makes a difference. I'm slowly increasing my training workload and also adding more and more anime training to my regimen, so I can show you guys the results of the training. I took a before picture a few weeks ago and will post those along with update pictures in a few weeks and every few weeks after that.

There's more awesome anime training tips on the way, guys, so be sure to check in often!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...