My training so far

I've been working on some basic fighting techniques, while trying to improve my cardio with running, swimming, and circuit training. I've also been working outside for 8 hours a day framing a house. So, like our Dragonball friends Goku and Krillin I've been working on a construction site. The hot sun beating down on you all day as you bend down, lift, push, hammer, reach and saw really makes a difference. I'm slowly increasing my training workload and also adding more and more anime training to my regimen, so I can show you guys the results of the training. I took a before picture a few weeks ago and will post those along with update pictures in a few weeks and every few weeks after that.

There's more awesome anime training tips on the way, guys, so be sure to check in often!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dragon Ball Workout Master Post

Naruto Workout Master Post

Dragonball- Goku's Early Training