Thursday, August 15, 2013

Frequency of Posts

I haven't been posting as frequently as I would like due to my work and training schedule. I'm currently teaching nearly 20 classes a week, while working on both my own strength and conditioning and skill work for a scheduled fight in October. I've also been spending a lot of time working on Personalized Training Programs. I've been very excited to work on the first few programs and would love to make more (one step closer to making this blog my full time job, which means I could post a heck of a lot more, but I digress).

In any case, I'm going to do my best to continue posting at least once a week for you guys, so thank you for your patience with all of this. You guys have been awesome and you're the whole reason for this blog to begin with!

Until next time, good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...