Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tell Your Friends!

We're starting a readership drive for Real Anime Training. Our first goal is we want to have 100 fans on Facebook and 25 people following the blog. We'll set our next goal from there. So tell your friends, your family,   any one you talk to online, your neighbors, your classmates, whatever! Just get the word out in any way you can... but, keep it legal, of course.

I'm going to try to have a set schedule for posting:  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Unfortunately, my work schedule is probably going to keep me from posting any more than that; however, I'll try my hardest to do more, if I can.

Until next time, good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...