- For the Biceps Curls, make sure to keep your elbows at your side and bring one weight up at a time. Pick a weight that you can normally get about 12-15 reps.
- For the Sit-ups, if you have a decline bench, make use of it. However, sit-ups on the ground are acceptable. Do them quickly, but don't sacrifice form for speed. Keep your arms crossed over your chest or your fingers lightly touching your ears.
- Sprints can be done on a treadmill, a football field, or a hill. If you are not used to sprints, work your way from flat ground to an incline. Try to push yourself for the whole minute. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
- While walking, raise your arms over your head and breathe slowly and deeply. This will lessen the "dead space" in your lungs, allowing you to absorb more oxygen. You'll need it.
- Don't start with 5 rounds if you are not already in shape. If you are in shape, give 3 rounds and try and see what that's like.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Baki's Trainer Workout
This workout is based on Baki's training with his trainers in the first episode. It's only three exercises, but it's done in a circuit and there is very little rest.
Alternating Biceps Curls- 1 Minute
Sit-ups- 1 Minute
Sprint- 1 Minute
Walk- 1 Minute
3-5 Rounds, depending on your level of fitness.
EXTRA CREDIT: Baki goes ballistic!
After your workout, if you are still remotely functional, end with 3 minutes of all out shadowboxing (or shadow kickboxing).
Good luck and train hard!!
It's like an anime montage, but slowed down! Watch as John Duffy becomes the hero he was always meant to be, while saving his own life ...
Support us on Patreon! The Goku Training Program Master Post (In Chronological Order) Goku's Early Training Roshi's Trainin...
Support us on Patreon! Ninja Movement Naruto Ninja Movement: The Challenge Naruto Ninja Movement Naruto Ninja Movement 2.0- Workout #...
I was thinking the other day about the kind of training that Grandpa Gohan would've put Goku through in his early years and that it migh...